We will not accept or consider unsolicited submissions of concepts, stories, or other potential content. Therefore, please do not send Biterest.com any unsolicited submissions. From time to time, areas on this site may expressly request submissions of concepts, stories, or other potential content from you. Where this is the case, please carefully read any specific rules or other terms and conditions which appear elsewhere on this site to govern those submissions, since they will affect your legal rights. If no Additional Terms govern those submissions, then these Terms of Service will apply in full to any submissions you make.
Please act responsibly when using this site. You may only use this site and its contents for lawful purposes and in accordance with applicable law and you are prohibited from storing, distributing or transmitting any unlawful material through this Site. You recognize that storing, distributing or transmitting unlawful material could expose you to criminal and/or civil liability. You agree that if a third party claims that material you have contributed to the Site is unlawful, you will bear the burden of establishing that it is lawful. You understand and agree that all materials publicly posted (other than by Biterest.com) or privately transmitted on or through this site are the sole responsibility of the sender, not Biterest.com, and that you are responsible for all material you upload, post or otherwise transmit to or through this site.
We at Biterest.com require that you do not post emails or submit to or publish through Forums or otherwise make available on this site any content, or act in a way, which in our opinion:
- libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone's copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- you do not have the right to transmit under any contractual or other relationship (e.g., inside information, proprietary or confidential information received in the context of an employment or a non-disclosure agreement);
- advocates or promotes illegal activity;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as specifically authorized on this Site;
- solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or 'Trojan horses' or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via the Site;
- copies any other pages or images on this site except with appropriate authority;
- includes MP3 format files;
- amounts to a 'pyramid' or similar scheme;
- amounts to 'data warehousing' (i.e., using any web space made available to you as storage for large files which are only linked from other sites). You must provide a reasonable amount of content to accompany such material in order that at least some of the traffic to your site comes directly via us;
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this Site; or contains links to other sites that contain the kind of content, which falls within the descriptions above.
In addition, you are prohibited from removing any sponsorship banners or other material inserted by Biterest.com anywhere on this Site (e.g., on any web space made available for your use).